- That huge storm coming our way that we didn't realize was going to be quite as big as it was.
- The aftermath of the storm. Not pictured is our outhouse flipped over on its side, haha!
- Slappi Wig-wog!! This was on the drive up the mountain. He had been in his little carrying case for almost 5 hours not making one little peep so we let him stretch out on the dash as we headed up to our mountain home.
- I randomly started getting Teen Vogue in the mail. I guess someone thinks I'm a lot younger than I am and that I need to work on my fashion, haha!
- One of Wig-wog's favorite places to slumber. I guess it's a good thing I don't have much computer work this week :)
- I have no clue what kind of bug this is that we found in our greenhouse, but he kind of really freaks me out.
I also wanted to share this article I found over at The Huffington Post. I don't think a lot of people realize that there are millions of people in rural areas that have no access to broadband interent. Laws are also being passed (thanks to the influence of large internet companies) so the communities cannot create their own broadband co-ops, even though those large companies have no plans of ever bringing the internet to those areas because they won't make enough profit. Rural areas get the short end of the stick on a lot of things, and in this case it's particularly unsettling because it very directly prohibits people like us from being able to live and do business in so many of the beautiful places in this country. We're lucky to have the access we do, but compared to most urban settings out internt is pitiful.
x's and o's
x's and o's